Integrated Housing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our property management services. We at Integrated Housing Solutions Inc are licensed California Real Estate Brokers and Agents with many years of experience in property management services.
Our Property Management Specialties
• Single Family Homes
• Town Homes
• Residential Complexes up to 16 units
Benefits of Professional Property Management
In such a high risk business of renting property, we understand how important it is to operate inside the law and protect the interests of our clients. We have found that over the course of a year you’ll save more money working with a professional manager than managing the home on your own. Our tenants are qualified quickly and are attracted from our expansive advertising. Owners enjoy the benefits of our professional service and trade providers giving them discounted rates on repairs and turnovers.
We are a full service management company that is open 6 days a week. We respond 24 hours a day to any property emergencies or habitability issues. We pay for all advertising, do all the tenant showings, know the laws inside and out, execute all rental contracts, supervise and coordinate all repairs, we take a very large security deposit to protect the condition of the home, and we do all notices. If your property is not rented, we do not receive any compensation.
Although we carefully screen tenants, we still have the occasional unfortunate need to do evictions in our business. We have the experience you want in order to quickly evict a tenant and re-rent the property in a timely manner. This is done in an effort to minimize the financial impact on our owners.
Property Management Fees
At Integrated Housing Solutions , our pricing is very competitive compared to the industry. Please call us for a quote based on your situation.
What you can expect for our fee? We will:
• Take over 100 photos of your property prior to delivering possession.
• Advertise the property, screen all the tenants, and execute all the rental agreements.
• Supervise all the repair work and / or cleaning done at the property.
• Sign and serve notices at the property.
• Make the property rent ready upon any vacancy to quickly re-rent the property.
• Provide monthly owner accounting statements and year end 1099 tax reporting documents.
• Pay owners monthly via an electronic wire transfer directly to your specified account.
Call me (760) 580-1967 for a free, no pressure conversation to see if hiring a great property manager is right for you. The real estate sales market may not be right for you at this time. Renting the property may be your best choice. Call me today and we will help you choose what is best for you and your family.